YouthCare appreciates the support of young people in our community. There are many ways your group can help end youth homelessness!
Products for a Cause – Mutual Benefit!
- Noir Luxe Candle Co.’s “Home is Power” Candle – designed by a young person at YouthCare & proceeds benefit YouthCare
- Gourmondo’s Giving Box Lunches – all purchases of the YouthCare box lunch benefit YouthCare.
- Nordstrom’s Treasure & Bond – 2.5% of net sales go to organizations that serve youth experiencing homelessness across North America, including YouthCare.
- Make Good for Good’s art – art purchases benefit YouthCare
Get Your Workplace Involved
There are a variety of ways corporate partners and workplace teams can get involved:
- Sponsor or host a table at YouthCare’s annual luncheon
- Invite YouthCare to be a part of your workplace giving
- Donate proceeds from your corporate event to YouthCare
- Make a grant to YouthCare
- Invite us to table at your event
- Host a drive
- Volunteer for community and team-building
- Request a speaker for your event
Please contact email@example.com to get involved!
Host an Event in Benefit of YouthCare
Hosting a benefit on behalf of YouthCare is a great way to support our services. You can donate proceeds from events like corporate auctions, birthdays, and weddings. Or get creative and host a bake sale, car wash, or karaoke party! Your event is limited only by your resourcefulness and imagination—the possibilities are endless.
We can help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Host a House Party
Hosting a house party is an easy way to raise money and awareness for YouthCare. A house party can be anything from a small dinner for friends to a BBQ with your neighbors. When you gather your community to learn more about YouthCare, you inspire and influence others to make a gift or take action to end youth homelessness. YouthCare can provide support and materials as you plan your house party.
Contact email@example.com to get started!
Have an idea?
We can help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.