YouthCare is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. the YouthCare Website is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
Additional accessibility considerations
No formal audit has confirmed total conformance, but no areas of the site are known to have major accessibility concerns.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of YouthCare’s website, there may be some limitations, as follows:
- The YouthCare website embeds and links to a number of forms and media elements including Blackbaud’s NetCommunity and Online Express forms, Microsoft’s Online Bookings tool, and YouTube videos. Accessibility issues in these tools are generally outside of our control. If you cannot use one or more of these tools, please contact us via email or phone and someone can help you.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the YouthCare Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the YouthCare Website:
- Phone: 206-694-4500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 2500 NE 54th St., Seattle, WA 98105
- Postal address: 2500 NE 54th St., Seattle, WA 98105
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The YouthCare Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11 using both mouse and keyboard inputs
Accessibility of the YouthCare Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
YouthCare assessed the accessibility of the YouthCare Website by the following approaches:
- Great care was taken during website development and website editor training to implement and emphasize accessible coding and formatting techniques.
- The site was tested extensively with the tota11y accessibility testing tool.
This statement was created on 4 December 2018 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.