Workplace and Matching Gifts

You can double or even triple the impact of your gift to YouthCare with workplace and matching gift programs. Contact your employer’s human resources office to find out if you can support YouthCare via payroll deduction or your workplace giving campaign. Your company may also match your cash donations or volunteer hours: ask your employer, or check our list of companies with matching gift programs. Does your company participate in a workplace giving program? Let us know by emailing and we’ll add them to our list!

Tribute Gifts

A gift to YouthCare in the name of a loved one is a meaningful way to honor or memorialize that person. Make your gift here and be sure to include the name of the person whom you are honoring in the comments section. If you would like us to send a card to your honoree or their family acknowledging your gift, please include the appropriate address. If you have any questions, please contact us at

Donor Advised Funds

When you contribute to a DAF, you are eligible to take an immediate tax deduction, and then recommend grants from the fund over time. You can contribute cash, stocks, or non-publicly traded assets like private business interests and real estate to your donor-advised fund and receive an immediate tax deduction. Once you have contributed to your DAF, you can recommend a grant to YouthCare. To do this, contact your DAF administrator and provide them with YouthCare’s contact information.

Legacy Giving

Legacy giving enables you to contribute significantly to the work that is most meaningful to you and that memorializes your values. Proper planning can ensure your wishes are fulfilled, potentially lower your estate tax, and create powerful change for homeless youth. There are many ways to leave a legacy and support YouthCare through your estate:

  • Name YouthCare as a beneficiary in your will. 
  • Make YouthCare a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, IRA, 401(k) or 403(b).
  • Name YouthCare as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust.
  • If you’ve already included YouthCare in your estate plans, let us know! Especially if you are designating your gift to a specific program, sharing your wishes in advance will help us honor your plans for our future.

Your will, trust, or beneficiary designation can be updated with the following information:
Legal name: YouthCare
Federal tax ID number: 91-0917079
Address: P.O. Box 15258, Seattle, WA 98115

To learn more about legacy giving, email

Stock Transfer

Gifts of stock are a great way to support YouthCare programs for homeless youth. You are entitled to a charitable deduction for the market value of donated stocks or other appreciated assets that you have held for more than one year and are also exempted from paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets.

Vehicle Donation

Have a car you want to donate? You don’t need to worry about the hassle of selling it or having it towed to a junkyard. YouthCare cannot accept vehicle donations directly, but we work with a community partner that can! CARS will pick up your vehicle, anywhere in the U.S., running or not,  and donate cash from the proceeds to YouthCare. Get rid of your vehicle and help homeless youth at the same time! Learn more about how to donate your car here

Charity Gift Cards

Charity gift cards work like any other gift card, but instead of purchasing goods, the recipient can “spend” funds on the card in support of a charity, including YouthCare! When you buy via this link, YouthCare receives a $2 donation and your recipient will see a special message about YouthCare.

Rite Aid KidCents

The Rite Aid Foundation’s KidCents program allows Rite Aid wellness+ with Plenti members to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar. If you’re a member, you can donate your change to support kid-focused charities like YouthCare

YouthCare is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our tax ID number is 91-0917079. Your donations may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed under the law. Please consult your tax specialist for advice regarding your individual situation.