Young people experiencing homelessness want to focus on their futures, but it’s hard to move forward without basic necessities. You can help young people achieve their goals by making a gift, providing or meal, or purchasing currently needed items.
Provide a Meal
Do you enjoy cooking? Use your skills to provide healthy, delicious meals for young people in our care. Food is our biggest need! Cook at home and deliver to one of our shelter or housing programs so youth can get the nourishment they need to reach their potential! To learn more or sign up, click here!
Donate Needed Items
- Gift cards (Visa, Target, Fred Meyer, QFC, Safeway)
- Pre-paid phones and minute cards
- Hygiene supplies (body wash, deodorant, razors, nail clippers, hair ties, shampoo and conditioner)
- New or like-new clothing and shoes in adult sizes
- New underwear
- Non-perishable food and snacks
Please note: Due to COVID-19, we are minimizing traffic in our offices and have limited staff capacity. If you have items you’d like to donate, please consider mailing the donations to: YouthCare Attn: Development, 2500 NE 54th St, Seattle, WA 98105, or signing up for a drop-off window on the Donation Drop Off Calendar. We ask that all donated items are unopened, new, or like-new, and in adult sizes. Thank you!