Make a gift to YouthCare today!
Your contribution provides the foundation of family for young people experiencing homelessness. You help them find housing, go to school, get a job, achieve long-term stability, and reach their dreams. YouthCare’s mission is to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential. By ending homelessness for young people, we can interrupt the pipeline to chronic homelessness and transform our communities!
Here’s how you can support YouthCare:
- Online – scroll down to access our giving form!
- Mail or phone. Mailed checks can be sent to P.O. Box 15258, Seattle, WA 98115. Phone donations can be reached at (206) 658-3738.
- Stock. Transferring stock is an easy way to make a tax-deductible investment in homeless youth. Please visit our stock transfer page for guidance on how to get started.
- Monthly giving. The YouthCare Sustainers are a group of dedicated and thoughtful monthly givers who envision a world where all young people have the chance to unlock their potential and reach their dreams. Visit this page to learn more about monthly giving.
- Legacy giving. Legacy giving enables you to make a significant contribution to the work that is most meaningful to you and that memorializes your values. With proper planning, you can ensure your wishes are fulfilled, potentially lower your estate tax, and create powerful change for homeless youth. To learn more about legacy giving, email email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting YouthCare. If you have questions regarding your financial gift, please contact our Fund Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding in-kind giving or needed items, please contact us at email@example.com.