All media inquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact her at 206-204-1411.
YouthCare is committed to maintaining the safety and confidentiality of its clients. In order to do this, the following regulations around filming and photography apply:
- No photography or filming at any YouthCare facility without expressed written consent.
- No photography, filming, or interviews of any YouthCare client under the age of 18.
- No identifying photography or filming of YouthCare under-18 facilities.
- YouthCare clients over the age of 18 must provide written consent prior to their participation in interviews, filming, and/or photography.
- In order to reproduce YouthCare’s logo, please contact Nicole Phaysith at 206-204-1411 or email@example.com.
*Special note for high school and college students seeking interviews: Due to the intensive nature of our programming and the difficult situations that youth are navigating, we do not offer any opportunities for students to conduct individual interviews with staff or youth in our programs. We welcome you to attend a Volunteer Information Session if you are interested in learning more about YouthCare and our work. Info sessions are a great opportunity to get an overview of our organization, programs, and support youth. View upcoming sessions and sign up.