Our 35th Annual Luncheon
Friday, March 27, 2020
Noon to 1:00pm
The Westin Seattle
It is our honor to invite you to be a part of young people’s stories of transformation at YouthCare’s 35th Annual Luncheon. You can help raise support for YouthCare by attending and inviting guests to fill your table.
Click the button below for a look into last year’s luncheon!
Your support makes a big impact for homeless youth!
Please RSVP & register by March 1, 2020.
To register as an individual, click the button below.
To host a table of ten and to register your guests, click the button below.
Please email email@example.com with questions about registration.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship inspires luncheon guests’ giving as they know every dollar they donate goes directly to YouthCare’s mission. We are happy to share information about sponsorship benefits.
Unable to Attend?
Can’t attend the luncheon? Don’t worry—you can still support YouthCare! Click the link below to make a secure donation and stay tuned for information about next year’s luncheon!
- Park at the Westin Building Park Garage (across the hotel on 5th Ave): This is the Westin’s preferred option as the garage can accommodate the most cars. You can access the Westin via the sky bridge or walk across the street.
- Park at the Westin: If you choose to park at the Westin Seattle, please valet park your car. Let them know you are attending YouthCare’s Annual Luncheon to receive a discounted parking rate of $17. Self-park will not be available.
- Paid parking lots: Click here to see a list of paid parking lots located near the Westin.
- Street parking: Street parking near the Westin is limited. We recommend planning ahead for additional time to park should you chose this option.
- Driving directions: Check out the Westin’s Parking Information Page for driving directions.