Thank you for thinking about donating items from your life to the young people in our programs. How to get those donations to us?!
- Purchase a gift directly off of YouthCare’s Wishlist and it will ship directly to YouthCare.
- Mail Items – Address: YouthCare, attn: Development, 2500 NE 54th St., Seattle, WA 98105.
Due to storage space and staff capacity, we are only able to accept certain items that are new or mostly new. Please see below for further guidelines.
Please help maximize donations by:
- Washing & folding donations before they are delivered.
- Sorting & organizing – group similar items and sizes together (i.e. a box of medium coats, a bag of new wool socks).
We cannot accept or do not need:
- Used socks or underwear/undergarments
- Used swimwear
- Poor quality/condition clothing, shoes, or bedding (with odor, pet hair, stains, rips, or dirt, etc)
- Food or bathroom items that have been opened or partially used
- Trinkets or knickknacks
- Religious items
- Textbooks, unless specified as a need
- Broken or unusable appliances, electronics, etc.
- Outdated calendars and planners
- Clothes that need dry-cleaning
- Any items that are 3 years old or older
- Children sizes under 12 years of age
- Technology that is no longer compatible with current operating systems, can no longer charge, or devices that still have personal information
Thank you for helping us provide high-quality care to young people.
Consider donating these above listed items to our partners:
- Furniture donations? Try Humble Design
- Large baby equipment? Try WestSide Baby
- Electronics? Try Interconnection
- Large Appliances? Try Habitat for Humanity Store
- Other items? Try Goodwill