Help and Opportunities are Available
If you're homeless and between the ages of 12 and 24, we can help. Call us at the numbers given on these pages —or get to the James W. Ray Orion Center during meals and drop-in hours. We're at Denny and Stewart, at the foot of the I-5 highway overpass.
Get Help Now:
- Emergency Shelter - looking for a place to stay tonight? Learn about YouthCare's shelters and other safe places to sleep in King County.
- Meals and Drop-in at Orion and UDYC - do laundry, take a shower, have a hot meal, and more, four to five days a week all year round.
- Other Places to Find Help - from legal aid to mental health counseling, other agencies providing help in the Seattle/King County area.
Other YouthCare Programs:
- Education - learn how you can get your diploma or GED with YouthCare
- Employment - YouthCare's employment training programs let you build skills while earning money
- Housing - build rental history and work on education and employment goals in our transitional living programs